logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

gailbrown
#1 Posted : Saturday, 5 August 2017 6:12:12 a.m.(UTC)
gailbrown

Groups: Registered

Right off the bat simply need to state thank you for the gathering! It has helped me a great deal in my recuperation! I am likewise considering how more individuals could get engaged with the discussion? I am certain there are more than 4 recouping card sharks out there! Is there at any rate of promoting this gathering more? For instance I know when I have rung up the betting helpline I have been advised to book into one on one betting guiding. Perhaps they could likewise recomend observing on this discussion aswell. Another thought could be to advance this gathering more on this site on the landing page, additionally to perhaps get it advanced on other betting helplines in NZ if this was conceivable? I now an individual from calm recuperation discussion which is extremely useful and has a colossal gathering of help!
EdnaBaron
#2 Posted : Wednesday, 30 August 2017 6:44:21 a.m.(UTC)
EdnaBaron

Groups: Registered

I have gone through your site and here we can see gambling help forums. Hope this is a platform for those who need any kind of help regarding gambling.
gambling_helpline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, 30 August 2017 8:58:34 a.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Kia ora Edna. Welcome to the Gambling Helpline Forum. Yes this forum is for everyone who needs help with problem gambling. Feel free to write a post.