logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

k489
#1 Posted : Saturday, 18 March 2017 6:44:12 a.m.(UTC)
k489

Groups: Registered

I have a long history of gambling on the pokies in clubs and on the internet. I am massivly in debt I have collectors coming to my house and at least 10 phone calls a day that I don't ansewr. I'm currently trying again to give up gambling have self excluded cancelled debit cards etc. My problem is I owe sooooo many different company's money I am unable to pay more than $30 per week to each one has any one elese had experience with this I'm to scared to talk to them because the last time I told a pay day lender this they said this wasn't a option and I had to pay at least $100 weekly
gambling_helpline
#2 Posted : Sunday, 19 March 2017 5:20:38 a.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi, It is good that you have realised how your gambling has placed you into a difficult situation financially and addressing this issue so not to continue the increase in debt. There are good budgeting advice services that can support you with your financial situation and in some instances negotiate with company's a repayment scheme, these services can be found online or in the phone directory, alternatively you could call the gambling helpline on 0800 654 655. It would be good to access these services to gather information and seek guidance as best options to assist you, which may also alleviate some of the stress and fear you are currently experiencing. I hope this advice supports you in your stand to getting back on track and we wish you all the best with this.