logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

litala
#1 Posted : Saturday, 4 June 2016 12:36:02 a.m.(UTC)
litala

Groups: Registered

Hi

this is the first time I have ever done this but I read everyone else's post I really never admitted but I am a gambler and have been doing it for a few years now going back and forth I have stop but then going back at it again but this time it has gotten a lot I have been with my partner for nearly 5 years but I seem to always mess it up I went back and forth behind his back never really admitting to him he has been so good to me . So recently I went back to the pokies about 2 days I lost 2000 grad in total but overall I have lost then actually won I really want to stop not for my relationship but for myself . I'm totally lost in direction of life due to this habit of mines addiction its like a drug . I guess I just want to know if any one out has anything that can help me to stop . everytime I do stop I keep going back for more .

From someone that needs helps

Thanks
Luka11
#2 Posted : Saturday, 15 April 2017 11:53:39 p.m.(UTC)
Luka11

Groups: Registered

Hello,
A good start would be to filling out a self-exclusion form at sky city if that is where you are gambling. But I have lost a lot more than your figures. Maybe keeping busy and finding other hobbies.
All the best
gambling_helpline
#3 Posted : Sunday, 16 April 2017 9:43:50 p.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Please feel welcome to phone the gambling helpline 0800 654 655 as there are various options available that can assist your needs. Face to face counselling is available free of charge to help you to stop gambling and support you.