logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Milo
#1 Posted : Monday, 30 April 2018 8:09:52 p.m.(UTC)
Milo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am a gambler. I have a problem and I wholly own it. I got caught taking money from my workplace. I had every intention of paying it back but I just got deeper into my deceit. I have been stood down and my career could be ruined. I accept the consequences of my actions. I haven't gambled in 2 weeks and I am going to try very hard not too as payday is tomorrow night. My mum now has my debit card and I will be giving her my phone so I am not tempted to go online and play the slots.I have joined this forum and getting counseling through a division at work to keep me accountable.I am deeply ashamed of my actions and realise this could break me, however I am surrounded by people who love me and have my back. I made terrible decisions over the past 6 months and I cannot change that but I can change what I do from here on out. I hope whatever you are feeling you all have someone to talk to and I hope you can have a good day gamble free.
 2 users thanked Milo for this useful post.
Dondon on 28/05/2018(UTC), Renew on 5/11/2018(UTC)
gambling_helpline
#2 Posted : Monday, 30 April 2018 9:29:30 p.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Milo. Sounds like you have been proactive in putting into place measures to help with your gambling issues and also have some good supports around you. Well done. If you would like someone to talk with, you can call the Gambling Helpline on 0800 654 655; there's someone available 24/7 and .it can also be helpful to talk at times when you could feel more vulnerable, such as on payday. Take care. Regards. the Gambling Helpline Team
 1 user thanked gambling_helpline for this useful post.
Milo on 1/05/2018(UTC)
spike
#3 Posted : Saturday, 2 June 2018 11:13:42 a.m.(UTC)
spike

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Milo,

Hope your still hanging on there.
How are you getting on?

Spike