logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Trace
#1 Posted : Thursday, 15 February 2018 10:16:04 p.m.(UTC)
Trace

Groups: Registered

Hello
Not able to write too much at this stage as I am at work but looking at the posts on here which I can totally relate to, I really do think its as if on a daily basis a pokie addict (I realise now that I need to refer to myself as an addict & treat myself accordingly) needs a well done for getting through each & every day without playing the pokies. We are all strangers & I am sure like to keep out private life quite private but if we as strangers could all help eachother by simply saying well done for today. I will explain in more detail my immense struggles with pokie addiction in time but am please just asking for this for now as I truly believe this will help me. I believe you can all help me & I hope I am able to help you too. This has gone on for far too long & I think this forum might just be the answer that I need. Good luck to everybody for today.
gambling_helpline
#2 Posted : Monday, 19 February 2018 9:16:10 a.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Kia ora Trace. Thank you for sharing. It seems you have reached a crossroads in your experiences and struggles with gambling. On the one hand you realise the cost of playing the pokies and its impact on your quality of life. Now on the other hand you feel that you are ready to address your addiction. That is awesome Trace.
You are welcome to post on this forum anytime you feel comfortable to leave a message. Remember you can call the Gambling Helpline 0800 654 655 0r text 8006 for support anytime we are a 24/7 service.