logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Nubee
#1 Posted : Sunday, 8 April 2018 11:23:30 a.m.(UTC)
Nubee

Groups: Registered

hey so i am a gambler obviously have a problem and need help with it. came to the conclusion that maybe im a con artist as i watched a clip online that showed characteristics of things i do e.g. wait for money to be given then spend it on gambling, water works when caught and then do it again, hint to go there and so on. I also spend most of my money and the money i get for my child on it (necessities bought). have had self exclusions in the past which was 2 years all up and would go on to the net now im addicted by going on to the net. I self excluded myself on 2 gambling sites online 3 more to go. This will get worse if I keep going on. More money more problems. I dont want this as im sure no body does. when i win feels good for a bit then 😝. Im doing a degree so i need to focus on that and more important things in my life not put more stress on myself.
gambling_helpline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, 11 April 2018 3:00:30 a.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi there,
Gambling can be a way how people cope with things that are happening for them. I can hear that you are aware of all the negative effects of your gambling problem, such as compromising important necessities, however, you may just need some extra support to help you get back on track. If this is something that you have considered/are considering, or even if you just like to have a chat about what is going on for you, will be happy to chat with you via text/chat/call. Hope to hear from you soon,
take care,

The Gambling Helpline team