logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

idiotgambler
#1 Posted : Thursday, 21 June 2018 4:30:03 a.m.(UTC)
idiotgambler

Groups: Registered

And again.. i've been gambling again for the past 2 months although i did stop for a month or so..

today i just got paid.. dropped $900 in less than 2 hours. Im left with $23.00 to last me two weeks..

First thoughts that came into my mind.. is maybe i could win a couple of hundred to have a more enjoyable weekend. I told myself i was only going to play $180 at most.
All down the drain it goes..

im leaving for japan in a months time.. havent yet paid for my hotels nor my train tickets.. two weeks ago i had won over $1200. I told myself, sweet this could help me pay for some expenses. Needless to say, the next day i was back at it. Dropped all 1200 back to those fcken machines.

I hate myself. I have a good mate who has lent me money when i get stuck and im about to ask him for a couple of hundred to help through to the next fortnight. At this point i already owe him 400. Fucking hell..

So what if i won 1200 two weeks ago. It wouldnt matter. Look at me now. Broke as shit.

I wish i never started gambling.. i swear i probably lost over 150k in the last 10 years since i started gambling.
That could be a deposit to a house or something.

i wish NZ just removes all these machines so there are no temptations.. these machines are literally in every neighbourhood..

HELP..
gambling_helpline
#2 Posted : Thursday, 21 June 2018 4:39:07 a.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Kia ora. Welcome to the Gambling Helpline forum. I am sorry to read that you have lost money to the pokie machines. I can only imagine how you are feeling at this time. If you need support I would encourage you to call the Gambling Helpline 0800 654 655 or text 8006. We are a 24/7 service. Take care.
Ahmed Asghar
#3 Posted : Tuesday, 2 October 2018 10:40:34 a.m.(UTC)
Ahmed Asghar

Groups: Registered

hahahah welcome back man looking forward to your threads