logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mamaplea
#1 Posted : Thursday, 25 July 2019 9:07:08 a.m.(UTC)
Mamaplea

Groups: Registered

Last night was terrible. Spent so much, got totalled lied to my partner spent so much of his pay its sickening. Today is day 1 of my journey to kicking this habit. Lord give me a strength. I am in massive debt have no job but my partner has an awesome job. I have his card as I look after the up keep of the house and kids. I really need to do this to keep my family. I will post daily to vent and see how things are going. I think my mum will be the 1 to get me out of this hole so hoping tomorrow will be the day I do this. Love being in a forum with people who are in the same boat good luck to you all
Mamaplea
#2 Posted : Friday, 26 July 2019 5:25:04 a.m.(UTC)
Mamaplea

Day 2 going ok it was redemption day. Admitted to my partner I have a gambling problem and need help. It's amazing the feeling once you admit that like the dark secret is out and weight is lifted from your shoulders not all but some.
gambling_helpline
#3 Posted : Saturday, 27 July 2019 7:30:16 p.m.(UTC)
gambling_helpline

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Mamaplea.

Thank you for posting on the Gambling forum and sharing. It takes a lot of courage to acknowledge that you may be in need of some support. I would like to encourage you to also call the Gambling Helpline for support on 0800 654 655 if you would like to talk with someone, or you can text us on 8006 anytime; there’s someone available 24/7. We can also let you know about other support that is available, such as face to face counselling.

Kind regards
The Gambling Helpline Team
Mamaplea
#4 Posted : Friday, 2 August 2019 8:31:11 a.m.(UTC)
Mamaplea

It's been 9 days and the temptation to just go for a turn has showed its face twice and not succeeded...I think weekly check ins will show me just how far I've gone...let's do this