logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

mataz89
#1 Posted : Wednesday, 31 August 2011 11:09:00 p.m.(UTC)
mataz89

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

Found out about 48hours ago that my partner is into gambling quite a lot. I just feel so betrayed but I love him and want to help him through it just everytime I read over the bank statements I cry and nearly feeling like I wanna die. He never stole or sold things etc. He always paid his bills but that was it every other cent went on gambling so he gets about 1300 a fortnight at least 1000 went on gambling. Its been going on for years. I am only young big age gap. The thing that hurts most he we have an 18month son. I was working so hard and didnt think he was but he was earring money and gambling it. he got heaps of money around xmas from his mother gambled it all while i struggled to pay for xmas he saw me struggling so much. Could go on for ages but bottom line is I am worried about how he feels and also I am so miserbale I cry heaps I feel so sad. I have his card etc now and controlling it. But deverstated

mataz
cairns87
#2 Posted : Monday, 5 September 2011 10:21:00 p.m.(UTC)
cairns87

Hi mataz.

I see you are going through a very tough time at the moment and feel from you. Looking back on my gambling career I cant believe how selfish I was.

There is hope out there if hes willing to stop! Get him to call the gambling helpline and get him on the forums.. He needs to want to stop!

Good luck
Cairns
cairns87
#3 Posted : Monday, 5 September 2011 10:21:00 p.m.(UTC)
cairns87

Hi mataz.

I see you are going through a very tough time at the moment and feel from you. Looking back on my gambling career I cant believe how selfish I was.

There is hope out there if hes willing to stop! Get him to call the gambling helpline and get him on the forums.. He needs to want to stop!

Good luck
Cairns